TCI Adder Digital II cable features a 75ohm solid core copper conductor protected with foamed Superthane primary insulation and a high density plated OFC braid over maylar foil double shield to avoid any self-induced jitter. With High quality termination using gold split pin RCA plugs. The result is stereo audio and surround sound with brilliant clarity, depth, and dynamic range throughout.
– Solid core 75ohm PC-OFC solid core copper conductor
– Foamed Superthane primary layered insulation
– High-density braided over foil screen
– TCI gold plated RCA plugs
– Lead free high purity silver solder
– Designed, hand made and finished in the UK.