TCI Temple Constrictor features 16 cores of PTFE insulated silver-plated copper and one 2.5mm PVC insulated copper earth wire. It has a thicker cross-sectional area and a larger amount of silver ensuring it has a lower noise floor. Resolving much more detail and tighter bass information it provides a larger and more precise sound stage.
– 16 x PTFE insulated SP-OFC conductors
– Braided construction for first-class RF rejection and filtering
– Polyolefin / polyester braid for abrasion resistance
– True-Plug™Plated mains conectors
– Designed, hand made and finished in the UK.